1. Accept Others Like Jesus Accepts You.
John 6:37 – Those the Father has given me will come to me, and I will never reject them.
Jesus loves and accepts us exactly as we are. He knew that we were going to sin today when He called us originally. His love is perfect. He can’t love us anymore than He does right now and He won’t love us any less! His love is completely 100% perfect, no matter what we do.
Even if my father and mother abandon me, the Lord will hold me close. – Psalm 27:10
2. Value Others Like Jesus Values You.
For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago. – Ephesians 2:10
God looks at us as His masterpiece, His finest creation.
How valuable are you?
- He made you for relationship with Him.
- His Son died for you.
- He put His Spirit in you.
- He wants to live with you in heaven FOREVER.